Creación de un servicio de hospedaje eco amigable de turismo rural y actividades de aventura en la zona de Bijagua de Upala
Madrigal-Zúñiga, María Lisseth
MetadataShow full item record
The following work presents a business plan for the creation of an eco-friendly lodging service for rural tourism and adventure activities in Bijagua de Upala. This project is being carried out to take advantage of a business opportunity, because of different factors: the location of the property and the tourism growth, attracted in recent years for Tenorio Volcano National Park and Río Celeste. In this study was considered carrying out an analysis of the market to a sample of 86 tourists by means of a quantitative approach with a non-experimental exploratory design, this to know the profile, consumption habits, tastes and preferences of the tourists who visited the area of the Tenorio Volcano and Bijagua de Upala, focused on lodging services and tourist activities. This work includes the search for a series of organizational, legal and environmental aspects that allowed the identification of permits, documentation, and type of company and agreements to comply with all the necessary requirements and thus carry out the project. At the technical level, the equipment, furniture and implementation needed to carry out the project were determined. In addition, were established the costs and investments that will be incurred, which amount to ¢ 79,000,000 approximately. In the financial part, all the monetary aspects covered by each of the aspects analyzed were studied, as well as the risks that can be take. It is sought to make a financing to cover with 75% of the initial investment corresponding to the construction of cabins, and the other 25% will be covered by the businesswomen. Finally, several scenaries were made to establish the possible profitability of the business, making changes in price and demand.
Proyecto de graduación (Bachillerato en Administración de Empresas) Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica, 2018.